- Update date: 29 Jun 2020
- Size: 103 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Content rating: Rated 4+
Education Sushi Monster is an educational game, which contains many challenging and exciting levels to practice math skills. Its release date was 7 years ago, on March 30, 2012, but the developers update the game regularly. The users can download the app on the devices which support the iOS operating system. Sushi Monster coming out with a lot of interesting features.
The initial Sushi Monster review was started from the graphics evaluation. The math app is contained blobby and colorful wonderland monsters. All the game's backgrounds use bright colors like green and dark blue. Also, there are a lot of other details and elements, but they do not overwhelm players. The developers highlight all the call-to-action buttons and put them in a noticeable place. Each monster has a unique design which is not repeated.
Sushi Monster gameplay has novel storytelling, which allows children to improve math skills in a fun and interactive way. First of all, you need to choose the level. Their main difference is complexity. Once you select the round, the game immerses you in a fiction cafe with a hungry monster waiting to be fed. For this, he holds a nameplate with a certain number. Also, there are a lot of different another plates. Your task as a player is to choose only those plates, the number of which, in the end, will exactly match the amount a monster hold. If you do all right, the character will gobble up the numbers. The challenge is that you have just a limited time to complete a level. Sushi Monster game offers 12 sequenced levels, and it is available for kids of all ages. Moreover, together al the Sushi Monster specs make the app feel less like schoolwork and more like play.
The developers provide users only with a Sushi Monster ios version. So, it is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You can play the game with your fingers. To select a plate you want to choose, just tap on it, and see a calculated result on the top of the screen. Anytime you can pause the game. For this, tap the certain sign on the right top corner. The navigation is easy and simple.
Replay Value 4/5
Sushi Monster full game offers variety for different ability levels. There are 12 sequenced, 7 additional, and 5 multiplication levels. Each level consists of 4 rounds, and a player can replay it with new numbers. But as you can see that the app has just a limited amount of levels, meaning that you can play it endlessly. Nevertheless, the bright graphics, exciting plot, and additional features will hold a kid's attention for a long time.
The Bottom Line
Sushi Monster is free to play and available to download on iOS devices, which support 5.1.1 or later version. It offers a fun and effective way to practice addition and multiplication to improve kid's math skills. The app has interactive gameplay, good-quality visuals, and challenging levels. The controls are also decent and easy to play. The developers launch new versions regularly, so, you will not be bored.
Send us your App
Drop us a line, send us your app. We’ll help you take your marketing efforts to the next level.Learn more
Trending apps and games
- ClassDojo ClassDojo is an incredible app designed to foster better communication between students, teachers, and parents. It is an interactive student-friend... Free
- Kahoot! Kahoot is an educational gaming app that eliminates the boredom in the classroom by offering fun games that make learning interesting. Download Kah... Free
- Magic Kinder - Free Kids Games Magic Kinder is a learning app that takes into consideration the importance of playing in a child’s development process. The app offers playf... Free
- Duolingo: Learn Languages Free Duolingo is a resourceful app that contains educational content for learning foreign languages wherever you are. You can download Duolingo at Googl... Free
- SkyView Free SkyView Free is an app with built-in augmented reality, which brings stargazing to everyone. Now you can discover more about stars, constellations,... Free
- Photomath - Camera Calculator Photomath is a mathematics tool that enables students to scan math problems with their device camera, and the app will solve it. Download Photomath... Free
- Google Classroom Google Classroom is an incredible app that enables teachers and students to keep in touch. The idea is to help students continue learning wherever... Free
- ABCmouse.com ABCmouse.com is an educational app for kids aged 2-8. It covers a range variety of topics and was designed by teachers and education experts. You c... Free