Prodigy Math Game
- Update date: 02 Jul 2020
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: ProdigyGame.com
- Content rating: Rated 9+ for the following:
Prodigy Math Game is an educational application that helps students learn mathematics in a fun way wherever they are, whether at school or at home. Download Prodigy Math Game on the App Store and Google Play.
This application is meant to introduce some fun in learning math for kids. Content in the app is extensive, and it covers curricula for students in 1st grade all the way to the 8th grade. Before accessing learning content, the app automatically assesses the student to place them in their correct category, ensuring relevancy and that the student gets the best out of the app by accessing content matching their grade. Students are taken through engaging math games and assessment where they get to learn various math topics and master them.
As far as kids are concerned, the app has a great design that is appealing to this target audience considering they have a liking for animations and cartoons. The interface has beautiful overlapping effects. Color gradients have also been extensively used in the design of the interface, and this makes the app look dynamic and lively, doing a great job at entertaining kids. There aren’t many interface elements on any single page, and this provides for a great visual experience.
Prodigy is the kind of application that your kid will not struggle to use, and the developers have seemingly designed it with its friendliness to kids in mind. Once the grade of the student has been identified, the application becomes intuitively usable. Students complete one task after another as they progress to higher challenges. Informative interface elements are precise and clear, so kids can understand them easily. Prodigy does not have complicated controls as it is just a matter of tapping on the screen for you to interact with the different elements of the interface. Thanks to the use of a few interface elements and control features as possible, kids can conveniently locate primary functions they are to use. For example, you will instantly see the start button that sets a challenge rolling once you click on it. A strong font contrast provides for easy readability, so kids won’t struggle to read text content presented in the application.
Cross-Platform Use 4/5
Prodigy Math Game can be accessed and downloaded from respective stores for iOS and Android, and these are the App Store and Google Play. As to the device compatibility, there are minimum OS software version requirements for both platforms. iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) must be running on iOS 9.0 or later. As to Android devices, the minimum software version required is 4.4 and upwards.
As it is essential to point out in this Prodigy Math Game review, the application has no mandatory in-app purchases which pertain to primary features. That means you won’t have to part with your money just to get to core content. However, there is an optional upgrade which is basically for giving you access to some additional features. All essential elements crucial for a maximized user experience in terms of learning while having fun have been made available for free.
The Bottom Line
Downloading Prodigy Math Game would be a great move to help your child master essential math skills regardless of their current performance. Prodigy remains relevant to students of 1st to 8th grade, and the app ensures that students get access to content matching their level. This way, younger students do not jump straight into difficult material, and older students don’t need to sit through trivial tasks just to get to where they are right now.
See the whole picture
Golfbobmann provides full technical analysis of your mobile application for Android or iOS devices. The audit consists of next parts:
- Full code audit. Our high-skilled programmers will verify all app's source code.
- Testing. Our QA will create the list of scenarios and data sets to find all issues and bugs.
- Pentesting. We will check more than 100 security holes.
Trending apps and games
- ClassDojo ClassDojo is an incredible app designed to foster better communication between students, teachers, and parents. It is an interactive student-friend... Free
- Kahoot! Kahoot is an educational gaming app that eliminates the boredom in the classroom by offering fun games that make learning interesting. Download Kah... Free
- Magic Kinder - Free Kids Games Magic Kinder is a learning app that takes into consideration the importance of playing in a child’s development process. The app offers playf... Free
- Duolingo: Learn Languages Free Duolingo is a resourceful app that contains educational content for learning foreign languages wherever you are. You can download Duolingo at Googl... Free
- SkyView Free SkyView Free is an app with built-in augmented reality, which brings stargazing to everyone. Now you can discover more about stars, constellations,... Free
- Photomath - Camera Calculator Photomath is a mathematics tool that enables students to scan math problems with their device camera, and the app will solve it. Download Photomath... Free
- Google Classroom Google Classroom is an incredible app that enables teachers and students to keep in touch. The idea is to help students continue learning wherever... Free
- ABCmouse.com ABCmouse.com is an educational app for kids aged 2-8. It covers a range variety of topics and was designed by teachers and education experts. You c... Free