Monkey Preschool Lunchbox
- Update date: 01 Jun 2020
- Compatibility: 2.3 and up
- Author: THUP GamesSize
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.thup.lunchbox
Monkey Preschool Lunchbox is an award-winning collection of 7 educational mini-games for preschoolers. It is designed to help you teach your child about numbers, letters, shapes, objects, sizes, similarities and differences. All games are voiced and animated. For every completed task your kid gets funny, engaging stickers. You can download Monkey Preschool Lunchbox for your iOS and Android devices.
Monkey Preschool Lunchbox game visuals are perfect for 2 and 3-year-olds. All objects have simple edges and vibrant filling. The Milo monkey is animated with scripts that demonstrate wrong or correct actions. The jungle background is always the same, which is not very good for attention holding.
Monkey Preschool Lunchbox gameplay consists of 7 mini-games. The Colors game requires children to choose an appropriate fruit to match the taste of the picky Milo monkey. It teaches to detect colors, say their names, and group similar objects. The Matching includes a similar task, but with fruit cards instead of monkey demands.
The Counting mini-game is about boxing various fruits into the lunchbox to count them with Milo’s help. The next game is about learning letters and their sounds by picking fruits that begin with the correct letter.
For training pattern recognition, your child can play fruit puzzles that require putting pieces of broken fruits together. Spot the Difference game teaches children about nearly the same but involves other conditions. Finally, the Shapes game helps to learn figures and use them properly.
It’s important to say in this Monkey Preschool Lunchbox review that the positive influence of such games is significant. They allow children to discover new experiences and knowledge in a relaxed and unhurried context. It’s a combination of learning and rest.
Controls in the game are very simple and intuitive. Your child has to tap the screen to choose objects or tap and drag them to complete various objectives. The whole gameplay requires performing only these 2 actions.
Replay Value 5/5
Monkey Preschool Lunchbox includes 7 mini-games that don’t require much effort. However, the full memorization may take several plays. Small kids have a very short concentration period, so they need recurrent experiences for productive learning.
The Bottom Line
This game is a perfect exercise for your child’s brains. It helps to develop fundamental cognitive skills, such as counting, shape and color recognition and matching. Your kid will perceive this app as a simple game and learn without strain. It’s advisable to play Monkey Preschool Lunchbox for 10-15 minutes per day.
Send us your App
Drop us a line, send us your app. We’ll help you take your marketing efforts to the next level.Learn more
Trending apps and games
- ClassDojo ClassDojo is an incredible app designed to foster better communication between students, teachers, and parents. It is an interactive student-friend... Free
- Kahoot! Kahoot is an educational gaming app that eliminates the boredom in the classroom by offering fun games that make learning interesting. Download Kah... Free
- Magic Kinder - Free Kids Games Magic Kinder is a learning app that takes into consideration the importance of playing in a child’s development process. The app offers playf... Free
- Duolingo: Learn Languages Free Duolingo is a resourceful app that contains educational content for learning foreign languages wherever you are. You can download Duolingo at Googl... Free
- SkyView Free SkyView Free is an app with built-in augmented reality, which brings stargazing to everyone. Now you can discover more about stars, constellations,... Free
- Photomath - Camera Calculator Photomath is a mathematics tool that enables students to scan math problems with their device camera, and the app will solve it. Download Photomath... Free
- Google Classroom Google Classroom is an incredible app that enables teachers and students to keep in touch. The idea is to help students continue learning wherever... Free
- ABCmouse.com ABCmouse.com is an educational app for kids aged 2-8. It covers a range variety of topics and was designed by teachers and education experts. You c... Free