- Update date: 04 May 2020
- Size: 94.0 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Lazel Inc.
- Content rating: Rated 4+
Kids A-Z is an app with interactive and leveled eBooks and eQuizzes. T29 levels of difficulty, which covers different topics and develop reading and understanding skills of students. Everyone can easily download Kids A-Z on their mobile phones, no matter it uses iOS, Amazon or Android platform.
Kids A-Z app allows kids and students to get the personalized reading practice across a wide range of subjects they need anytime and anywhere. At the same time, teachers or parents can control their progress online in a matter of minutes. Among other useful options:
- Full access to the base of books, exercises, and other resources;
- A lot of quizzes that help to enhance the material's comprehension;
- Interactive annotation tools;
- Automotive reports for teachers;
Kids A-Z latest version has bright colors and is made in a cartoon style. Nevertheless, it doesn't overwhelm users, because every element is organically integrated into the overall picture. The app is full of fiction creatures and animals. There are a lot of real photos, videos, and other visual elements to make the learning process exciting and interactive. Users need to swipe to the right to get access to the main settings and account information. We can exactly say after the Kids A-Z review that it has a smooth and interactive design.
The main purpose of Kids A-Z app is to not only to provide students and teachers with learning information but also to keep kids highly motivated and engaged. For this, the developers created some tools that can help both students and teachers to use the app. E. g., engaging eLearning environment with built-in awards and incentives. Students can learn and earn reward badges to stay motivated day-to-day.
There are online real-time reports. They are organized in a beautiful way, that is simple to read and evaluate the progress. Annotation tools help students to develop critical thinking and close reading skills. Also, there is eQuizzes, that looks colorful and is not bored.
Once you interact with Kids A-Z apk, you can be sure that you get pleasant user experience and good impressions. The app has many features and additional functionalities, but they are well-structured and organized. The new options open while students move to the next level upon successful completion of the previous. The app is fully responsive and looks good on the devices with different screen sizes.
Cross-platform use 5/5
Kids A-Z app is available on the Apple Store, Google Play or Amazon Store. It fully synchronizes across them, so, you cannot worry about changing the device or platform. Kids A-Z latest version works good on mobile phones, on the web, iPads or tablets. The app is under development, and new versions appear every month. It requires iOS 9.0 or later, as for Android - 4.4 and up.
Kids A-Z install is free of charge both for Android or iOS. But nevertheless, it is a commercial app. So, although the app is free to download, access to Raz-Kids and other content requires premium subscriptions to the respective product. You can evaluate the app using the Free Trial; of course, it has some time limitations. The actual prices are the following:
- Basic plan: £ 9.99 per anum;
- Premium plan: from £ 3.49 per month.
The Bottom Line
After Kids A-Z review, we can say exactly, that the app is a good choice to develop a lot of practical skills of kids like critical thinking, reading, attention to details in an interactive and engaging way. The app is available on all major platforms in several languages. It has a lot of useful features, for example, instant progress reports, a large base of learning materials and the system of rewards.
Send us your App
Drop us a line, send us your app. We’ll help you take your marketing efforts to the next level.Learn more
Trending apps and games
- ClassDojo ClassDojo is an incredible app designed to foster better communication between students, teachers, and parents. It is an interactive student-friend... Free
- Kahoot! Kahoot is an educational gaming app that eliminates the boredom in the classroom by offering fun games that make learning interesting. Download Kah... Free
- Magic Kinder - Free Kids Games Magic Kinder is a learning app that takes into consideration the importance of playing in a child’s development process. The app offers playf... Free
- Duolingo: Learn Languages Free Duolingo is a resourceful app that contains educational content for learning foreign languages wherever you are. You can download Duolingo at Googl... Free
- SkyView Free SkyView Free is an app with built-in augmented reality, which brings stargazing to everyone. Now you can discover more about stars, constellations,... Free
- Photomath - Camera Calculator Photomath is a mathematics tool that enables students to scan math problems with their device camera, and the app will solve it. Download Photomath... Free
- Google Classroom Google Classroom is an incredible app that enables teachers and students to keep in touch. The idea is to help students continue learning wherever... Free
- ABCmouse.com ABCmouse.com is an educational app for kids aged 2-8. It covers a range variety of topics and was designed by teachers and education experts. You c... Free